Chris Knowles explains.
'WHERE'S WALLY?' books contain pictures of dozens of people on a page doing a variety of amusing things at a given location. Readers are challenged to find a character named Wally hidden in the group with his distinctive red-and-white-striped shirt, bobble hat, and glasses. But the search is made harder by filling the picture with red-and-white striped objects.
Look out over the crowded church on Sunday and ask, 'Who are the true worshippers?' Everyone's got their Bibles open, they're singing songs of worship and saying 'amen' to prayers, but how do you find the true worshipper hidden in the crowd?
1. What does this teach me about God?
2. What does this teach me about myself?
3. What have I learnt that helps me:
- Love God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength?
- Love those around me?
- Keep going as a Christian?
- Serve God and build up God’s people?